Camp Argyle meets monthly from September to June on the third Tuesday at 7:30 p.m. at St. Giles Presbyterian Church, 729 Bank St., Ottawa. (Please use the side entrance on First Avenue)
Our meetings deal with the business of the Camp, but always include entertainment and fellowship, including
- Scottish Trivia
- Games Night
- Irish Night
- Live entertainment
- Charity Auction
- Strawberry Social
- Summer Recollections
- Tour of the Highlands
- War Remembrances
- Christmas Carol singalong
We like having fun, but we also support worthy causes.
In addition to our monthly meetings, Camp Argyle sponsors many special events for its members and the general public.
- Scottish Country Dance Practice
- Annual Burns Dinner
- Participation in Tartan Day events.
- Scottish Night at the Race Track
- Participation in Glengarry and North Lanark Highland games.
- Summer picnics
- Scottish Benefit concert.
- Christmas dinner